The Benchmarking Committee is committed to bringing ICE members relevant and timely industry information in support of the overall ICE Mission:
"To provide a forum that allows a diverse group of insurance collection professionals to share ideas, new technologies, innovative processes and common challenges."
Information gathering will take place through many channels including members surveys, open forums, topical roundtable discussions, and Benchmarking's "Question of The Month". The information is made readily available to the membership via the ICE website.
Linda Bailis – Chubb
Lynsey Biernacki – MAPFRE
Ashley Blair – MAPFRE
Michael Bolger – CNA
Cindy Borland – Society Insurance
Ben Cotton – AIG
Tracy Kelly – The Hartford
Sal Pellitteri – Arch Insurance Group
Alicia Powell – Chubb
Rob Sullivan – Travelers
Click here for Full Committee Details
Goals for 2019
- Issue a minimum of two surveys to the ICE membership. The committee will be responsible compiling survey questions, testing survey software and preparing executive summaries. Surveys and executive summaries will be posted to the Ice website for the ICE membership to reference. Survey topics under consideration for 2019 include:
- Recovery Survey
- Billing Best Practices / Operational Excellence
- Questions of the Month “QotM”: Publish a monthly question based on committee and membership ideas and suggestions posting all questions & results to the ICE website.
- Virtual Roundtables: Identify roundtable topics that will benefit the ICE membership and develop a plan of execution to help facilitate a minimum two virtual roundtable session. The committee will assist in helping shape topics, build presentations and promote participation within the membership. Roundtable topics under consideration for 2019 include:
- The Evolution of a Team – Solve Customer Problems and tying metrics to organizational strategy
- Technology/Data Analytics in the Billing Space
- Annual Conference Breakout / Benchmarking Polling Questions: Assist the Planning Committee in the identification of topics that will benefit the ICE membership and preparation of documents as well as secure facilitators.