The mission of the Education Committee shall be to fulfill the needs of the members by making quality and diverse educational opportunities available to as many members of the association as possible. To that end, the Education Committee is responsible for development and delivery of training programs for the Billing and Collection professionals.
Phone: (503) 373-8420
Scott Humphrey - Zurich
Donelle Lang - Nationwide
Mark Parenteau - Liberty Mutual
Brian Parotto -Zurich
Jean Ross - Nationwide
Joan Shaw-Maingrette - Chubb
Click Here for Full Committee Details
Goals for 2021
- Promote ICE Receivable Management Professional Designations
- Increase awareness of the program by creating and communicating a value proposition for the certification
- Manage incentive and award program; Leverage donated funds to reward member recipients
- Leverage ICE website for news and publications throughout year.
- Deliver 2 – 3 quality ICE Webinars focused on advancing industry topics.
- Collaborate with other ICE committees to align on key topics.
- Maintain ongoing Website updates for the Education Program design.
- Conference planning and Education Committee involvement.
- Participate in Question of the Month/Surveys.
- Recruit for Education Committee, continually improving our talent and footprint.
ICE Professional Designation Program - CuBE
The ICE Education Committee developed the program for member companies to support the professional development of their collection and receivable management employees.
to find out more.