The mission of the Education Committee shall be to fulfill the needs of the members by making quality and diverse educational opportunities available to as many members of the association as possible. To that end, the Education Committee is responsible for development and delivery of training programs for the Billing and Collection professionals.
Phone: (503) 373-8420
|Scott Humphrey - Zurich
||Joan Shaw-Maingrette - Chubb
|Brian Simonetti - AIG
Click Here for Full Committee Details
Goals for 2018
- Promote ICE Receivable Management Professional Designations.
- Maximize training supporting the ICE Receivable Management Designations.
- Manage incentive and award program; Leverage donated funds to reward member recipients.
- Leverage ICE website for TheCube news and publications throughout year; leverage news blasts.
- Deliver three ICE webinars focused on advancing industry topics.
- Collaborate with other ICE committees, partner with Benchmarking to align on key topics.
- Maintain ongoing Website updates for the Education Program design.
- Conference planning and Education Committee involvement.
- Participate in Question of the Month/Surveys.
- Recruit for Education Committee, continually improving our talent and footprint.
ICE Professional Designation Program!
The ICE Education Committee developed curricula for member companies to support the professional development of their collection and receivable management employees.
The committee developed course requirements for an ICE Certification designation and an ICE Associate designation. Each designation requires the completion of required and elective courses from an Insurance, Finance, and Business Skill module.
ICE offers a robust program delivering proven knowledge solutions that drive powerful business results for the collection and billing industry. This is a wonderful opportunity for our business partners and service providers to enrich their staff's career development.
Access the ICE Designation Programs document below to see the qualifying courses. Both member and non-member companies are eligible to participate and earn the ICE designation(s) with the following provisions for non-member companies:
- non-member companies will be charged an administrative fee of $100 to cover reviewing and processing when submitting an application for an employee completing the ICE Designation
- non-member companies will not be eligible for the ICE Designation Training Incentive award; this is a member company award only.
Education Training Incentive Award
The ICE Education Committee has a $500 training incentive award for the next FIVE – 2017 Education Program recipients of the ICE Certification designation or the ICE Associate designation.
This award provides an extra incentive for your participation and career growth. To be eligible for the award, submit documentation to show evidence of successful completion of either designation using the Program Completion Form below.
ICE issues a certificate to the member company to present to their employee. The certificates are recognized and valued within the insurance industry. ICE Members are eligible for only one incentive.
If you have not earned one yet, the time is now! This training incentive award is funded by Brown & Joseph to encourage and reward education program participants.
Thank you Brown & Joseph for financing this incentive!
with any questions you may have about the program.