The mission of the Education Committee shall be to fulfill the needs of the members by making quality and diverse educational opportunities available to as many members of the association as possible. To that end, the Education Committee is responsible for development and delivery of training programs for the Billing and Collection professionals.
Phone: (503) 373-8420
|Scott Humphrey - Zurich
||Joan Shaw-Maingrette - Chubb
|Brian Simonetti - AIG
Click Here for Full Committee Details
Goals for 2019
- Promote ICE Receivable Management Professional Designations Program
- Increase overall program awareness through the creation and communication of a more clearly articulated value proposition for those seeking designation
- Re-evaluate program requirements and associated application and program fulfillment processes
- Improve the resources offered to candidates pursuing designation
- Maintain on-going website updates to effectively communicate the evolving nature of the designation program
- Manage the ICE incentive and award program; ensure that donated funds are properly leveraged to reward member recipients
- Better leverage the ICE website to achieve a more effective dissemination of news and publications throughout the year
- Deliver 2 – 3 quality ICE Webinars focused on advancing industry topics
- Practice collaboration with other ICE Committees
- Partner with Benchmarking to ensure alignment on key topics
- Participate in the development of Benchmarking Question of the Month/Surveys
- Contribute to the annual conference experience through work performed in concert with the ICE Planning Committee
- Recruit additional members to the Education Committee with the goal of continually improving our talent pool and expanding the committee demographic to become better representative of the overall association
ICE Professional Designation Program!
The ICE Education Committee developed curricula for member companies to support the professional development of their collection and receivable management employees.
The committee developed course requirements for an ICE Certification designation and an ICE Associate designation. Each designation requires the completion of required and elective courses from an Insurance, Finance, and Business Skill module.
ICE offers a robust program delivering proven knowledge solutions that drive powerful business results for the collection and billing industry. This is a wonderful opportunity for our business partners and service providers to enrich their staff's career development.
Access the ICE Designation Programs document below to see the qualifying courses. Both member and non-member companies are eligible to participate and earn the ICE designation(s) with the following provisions for non-member companies:
- non-member companies will be charged an administrative fee of $100 to cover reviewing and processing when submitting an application for an employee completing the ICE Designation
- non-member companies will not be eligible for the ICE Designation Training Incentive award; this is a member company award only.
Education Training Incentive Award
The ICE Education Committee has a $500 training incentive award for the next FIVE – 2017 Education Program recipients of the ICE Certification designation or the ICE Associate designation.
This award provides an extra incentive for your participation and career growth. To be eligible for the award, submit documentation to show evidence of successful completion of either designation using the Program Completion Form below.
ICE issues a certificate to the member company to present to their employee. The certificates are recognized and valued within the insurance industry. ICE Members are eligible for only one incentive.
If you have not earned one yet, the time is now! This training incentive award is funded by Brown & Joseph to encourage and reward education program participants.
Thank you Brown & Joseph for financing this incentive!
with any questions you may have about the program.