The Planning Committee strives to deliver an annual conference experience that is unparalleled in the collection industry. The annual event is designed to provide a balanced mixture of topically relevant business content, abundant networking opportunities, and exposure to the latest industry related products and services. Our mission is to create a memorable conference experience that promotes, to both members and our business partners, ICE as a meaningful and rewarding industry affiliation.
Phone: (407) 804-5632
Mary Coviello – Chubb
Mary Ann Heenehan – Consultant
Lisa Matheny – Travelers
Mark Stepuszek – CNA Insurance
Ross Trua – Arch Insurance Group
Gary Woodring – ICE
Click Here for Full Committee Details
Goals for 2019
- Successfully market the ICE annual conference as a must attend event for business professionals in the billing and collection space.
- Ensure that the ICE Conference remains the insurance billing and collection “conference of choice” by cultivating win-win relationships between members seeking business solutions and exhibitors/sponsors seeking industry partnerships.
- Partner with the Membership Committee throughout the year to realize an increase in member attendance at this year’s annual conference event.
- Ensure that attendees from all lines of business have a professionally rewarding, personally thought provoking, and educationally stimulating experience.
- Identify a keynote speaker that will engage the full range of conference attendees while serving to kick-off the conference in an energetic, enthusiastic and thought-provoking manner.
- Ensure that first time attendees experience the benefits of attending the ICE Conference through its welcoming environment and rewarding business and networking experience.
- Continue to leverage the features and benefits of the mobile app to help ICE achieve efficiency gains in migrating from print to electronic information and explore ways to incentivize participation with specific features of the app.
- Maintain a Planning Committee environment that encourages, empowers and supports committee members’ participation, sense of contribution and personal accountability toward the conference planning process.
- Consider new ideas, approaches, or agenda configuration to support the interaction that takes place between conference attendees and our ICE Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- Capitalize on the 2019 conference venue, The Westin Denver Downtown in Denver, Colorado to promote unique opportunities that ensure conference attendees experience an overall productive, positive, and enjoyable conference experience.